Alabama Motorcycle Practice Test 2023 with Study Guide: Try our free original Motorcycle Licence permit practice question answers. You can also download The Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Study Guide for Alabama Motorcycle operators.
In order to pass the knowledge test, the motorcycle rider must know and understand highway rules, safe skills, and abilities. Skills tests are conducted in a controlled, off-street area, by third-party Skills Test Examiners.
You can also download our Alabama Motorcycle Practice Test with Study Guide in PDF. Each PDF file consists of 25 questions with answers. All items are different from the online quiz practice test.
Alabama Motorcycle Practice Test 2023
- Alabama Motorcycle Permit Test 1
- Alabama Motorcycle Permit Test 2
- Alabama Motorcycle Permit Test 3
- Alabama Motorcycle Permit Test 4
- Alabama Motorcycle Permit Test 5
- Alabama Motorcycle Permit Test 6
AL Motorcycle Permit Practice Test PDF
|AL Motorcycle Permit Test 1|
|AL Motorcycle Permit Test 2|
|AL Motorcycle Permit Test 3|
|AL Motorcycle Permit Test 4|
|AL Motorcycle Hand Signal Guide|
Alabama Motorcycle Licence Permit Exam
Alabama law recognizes two classes of engine-equipped cycles:
1. Motorcycle (two wheels)
- Motor-Driven Cycle: (motor scooter) weighs less than 200 pounds. A person who has attained the age of 16 and who has been issued a class M driver’s license may operate either a motorcycle or motor-driven cycle.
2. Motor-Driven Cycle:
- A person who is at least 14 years of age may apply for a restricted license to operate a motor-driven cycle only. Under Alabama law, a moped is considered a motor-driven cycle.
Many states require a separate license endorsement to operate a three-wheel motorcycle. This requires the rider to pass both a written and a skills test. The purpose of this supplement is to help prepare riders to complete the written exam for a three-wheel motorcycle license or endorsement.
This information is provided in addition to that offered in the first part of this Motorcycle Operator Manual (MOM), so when preparing to take the written test, begin by reading the information on two-wheel motorcycles thoroughly. It provides information on the safe operation of your motorcycle in traffic.
Alabama Motorcycle Licence Study Guide
The Study Guide cum manual and related tests were used in a multi-year study of improved motorcycle operator licensing procedures, conducted by the California Department of Motor Vehicles under contract to NHTSA.
Manuals & Handbook
The purpose of the Alabama Motorcycle Practice Test with Study Guide is to educate riders and to help them avoid crashes while safely operating either a standard two-wheel motorcycle or a three-wheel motorcycle.
- Boat Certification Manual
- Commercial Driver License Manual
- Driver License Manual
- Motorcycle License Manual
- Road Test Study Guide.
|Driver license office||View all offices.|
|Driver License||Apply Online|