ServSafe Exam Practice Test & Study Guide 2021 [UPDATED]. Actual question answers for ServSafe Food Handler, ServSafe Manager, ServSafe Alcohol, and ServSafe Allergens online training/certification courses:
ServSafe is a food and beverage safety training and certificate program administered by the U.S. National Restaurant Association. The program is accredited by ANSI and the Conference for Food Protection.
The various certifications that ServSafe offers are the following: ServSafe Food Manager Certification, ServSafe Food Handler Certification, ServSafe Alcohol Certification, ServSafe Allergens Certification, and the ServSafe Workplace Certification.
ServSafe Practice Test 2021
The following chapters ServSafe Exam Practice Tests are consist of MCQs question answers. You can practice these questions as much as you can. Our ServSafe Practice Test is free no registration is required to start the test.
- Safe Flow of Food Practice Test (Chapter 4)
- Safe Food Handler Practice Test (Chapter 3)
- Forms of Contamination Practice Test (Chapter 2)
- providing Safe Food Practice Test (Chapter 1)
ServSafe certification means that you have sufficient knowledge about food safety to earn one of their certificates. There are four different ServSafe certificates:
ServSafe Food Protection Manager: The ServSafe® program provides food safety training, exams, and educational materials to food service managers. For the Managers Examination, A passing score is 75% or higher. This is obtained by answering at least 60 out of 80 questions correctly. The exam has 90 questions; however, 10 pilot questions are for research purposes only.
The ServSafe Food Handler Program is a complete solution that delivers consistent food safety training to employees. For the Alcohol Examination, at least 30 out of 40 questions must be answered correctly.
The ServSafe Alcohol® training program is developed by the National Restaurant Association and experts who have experience with the risks involved in serving alcohol. For the ServSafe Alcohol Advanced Examination, which is proctored, one must receive an 80% or higher score by answering at least 56 out of 70 questions correctly.
ServSafe Allergens Course: The ServSafe Allergens Course and Exam do not have an official prerequisite.
|Name of the training and certificate program||ServSafe|
|Course Mode||Online and Class-based (offline)|
|Passing Score||75% or higher.|
|Mode of Actual Test||Online / Pen Paper Based|
|Test time duration||NO LIMIT|
|Test Language Offered||Online Mode (English, Spanish and Chinese) Pen and Paper Mode (English, Spanish/English, Korean/English, Chinese/English, French Canadian/English, Japanese/English)|
|Certificate Validity||Three to Five Years depending on the respective jurisdictions.|
|Official Online Course Link||www.servsafe.com|
|Administered by||the U.S. National Restaurant Association|
ServSafe Study Guide and Notes 2021
ServSafe Essentials Seventh Edition is the latest edition of the program. The course discusses foodborne illnesses, including information on specific foodborne pathogens and biological toxins, such as shellfish poisoning, contamination, and food allergens.
Terms in this set (76) Define the requirements for the designation “foodborne-illness outbreak.” The ServSafe Manager 7th Edition – Study Guide Questions Answers may prepare your ServSafe certification exams.
- 7th Ed. Pre-Class Supplement – CLICK HERE
- Food Safety Terms You Should Know: Click Here
- ServSafe Manager 7th Edition Study Guide (PDF) – Coming Soon!
Food Safety Fact Sheets [PDF]
- personal cleanliness
- preparing food
- preventing cross
- preventing timestamp
- proper glove use
- proper handcare
- proper handwashing
- storing food
- thawing food
- cooling reheating
- employee illness
- important storage
- minimum internal
Food Safety & Sanitation Quizzes [Quiz + PDF]
- Chapter 1- Providing Safe Food
- Chapter 2- Forms of Contamination
- Chapter 3- Personal Hygiene (Safe Food Handler)
- Chapter 4- Flow of Food: An Introduction
- Chapter 5- The Flow of Food: Purchasing, Receiving, and Storage
- Chapter 6- Flow of Food: Preparation
- Chapter 7- Flow of Food: Service
- Chapter 8- Food Safety Management Systems
- Chapter 9- Safe Facilities and Pest Management
- Chapter 10- Cleaning and Sanitizing
ServSafe Practice Test (English)
- ServSafe Practice Test 1 (40 Question)
- ServSafe Practice Test 2 (40 Question)
- ServSafe Practice Test 3 (40 Question)
- ServSafe Practice Test 4 (40 Question)
ServSafe Practice Test Espanol
- ServSafe Practice Test 2020 (Espanol) (SET -1)
- ServSafe Practice Test 2020 (Espanol) (SET -2)
- ServSafe Practice Test 2020 (Espanol) (SET -3)
Field Kitchen Equipment Manuals [PDF]
- Assault Kitchen Technical Manual
- Containerized Kitchen Technical Manual
- Water Trailer Technical Manual
National Restaurant Association Contact Information
If you have any questions about the administration of any of the Association’s exams, we can assist you before or after your exam date. When contacting the Association, please have your name and exam session
You can contact the Association’s Customer Care Center by any of the methods below. Standard business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (EST).
Mail National Restaurant Association
Attention: Customer Care Center
233 S. Wacker Dr., Suite 3600
Chicago, IL 60606
Fax 866.665.9570 (toll-free) or 312.583.9853 (in the Chicago area)
Website ServSafe.com Email ServiceCenter@restaurant.org Exam Security Department ExamSecurity@restaurant.org
You must include the exam session number in the subject line. Exam Security Hotline 888.291.6462