Ontario G1 Road Sign Practice Test 2023 (UPDATED). There are a total of 50 questions answers with proper explanations. You must try to attempt all the questions and test your knowledge.
By the end of this G1 Road Sign Practice Test, you should know: The difference between regulatory, warning, temporary condition and information/direction signs and How to read the symbols and messages of some common signs in each category.
Signs use different symbols, colours and shapes for easy identification, for example, Information and direction signs, Temporary condition signs, Warning signs, High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) signs, Regulatory signs and other signs.
G1 Road Sign Practice Test 2023 Ontario
|Name of the test||G1 Ontario Driving Practice Test|
|Class||G1 and G2|
|Test Type||Computer Based Test|
|Total Questions||50 Multiple Choice|
|Printable PDF||Yet to come!|
- G1 Road Signs Practice Test 2022 in Punjabi) (Punjabi)
- G1 Practice Test in Punjabi (Rules of the Road) (Punjabi)
- G1 Road Signs Practice Test 2022 (50 MCQs with explanation) (English)
- G1 Road Signs Practice Test 2022 (Part 2) (English)
- G1 Rules of the Road Practice Test (English)
- G1 Rules of the Road Practice Test Part 2 (English)