ServSafe Safe Food Handler Practice Test (Chapter 3) Quiz Question Answers: Our free ServSafe practice test is also available in printable PDF.
Prepare for your ServSafe Chapter 3 with our free ServSafe practice tests. The program includes the following training/certification courses: ServSafe Food Handler, ServSafe Manager, ServSafe Alcohol, and ServSafe Allergens.
|Test Mode||Online Practice Test|
|Test Name||ServSafe Practice Test|
|Practice Test Registration||Not Required|
ServSafe Safe Food Handler Practice Test (Chapter 3)
ServSafe Forms of Contamination Practice Test (Chapter 3) Questions
• How can food handlers avoid behaviors that can contaminate food?
• How should staff wash and care for their hands?
• What is the correct way to dress for work and handle work clothes?
• Where can staff eat, drink, smoke, and chew gum or tobacco to minimize contamination?
• What is the best way to prevent staff who may be carrying pathogens from working with or around food, or from working in the operation?
How Food Handlers Can Contaminate Food Food handlers can contaminate food when they:
Have a foodborne illness
Have wounds that contain a pathogen
Sneeze or cough
Have contact with a person who is sick
Touch anything that may contaminate their hands and don’t wash them
Have symptoms such as diarrhea, vomiting, or jaundice—a yellowing of the eyes or skin
Disclaimer: Not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). ServSafe is a registered trademark of NRAEF and is used here solely for purposes of identification.