California Firearm Safety Certificate Test (FSC) (30 Questions Answers): Bureau of Firearms | State of California – Department of Justice is administered the FSC test and published the answers keys. We provide free FSC Practice test questions. There are 10 true/false questions and 20 multiple-choice questions. Select the most correct answer to each question.
Simply reading this sample permit practice test will not make you a safe firearm owner. To obtain an FSC, you must take the DOJ written test and receive a passing score of at least 75% (the information needed to pass the test is contained in this study guide).
California Firearm Safety Certificate Test (30 Questions Answers)
|Name of the training and certificate program||California Firearms Safety Certificate|
|Type of Test||Sample Test|
|Passing Score||75% or higher.|
|Question Pattern||Ten (10) true/false questions and 20 multiple choice questions|
|Administered by||California Department of Justice|
- FSC Practice Test – Introduction
- FSC Practice Test – Chapter 1 Gun Safety Rules
- FSC Practice Test – Chapter 2 Firearms and Children
- FSC Practice Test – Chapter 3 Firearm Operation and Safe Handling
- FSC Practice Test – Chapter 4 Firearm Ownership
- FSC Practice Test – Chapter 5 Firearms Laws