FSC Practice Test – Chapter 2 Firearms and Children Online Quiz. There are a total of 20 multiple choice and true/false questions. Just click on the start test you can participate in our free California Firearm Safety Certificate exam test.
Chapter 2: Firearms and Children
- Firearm Owner Responsibility
- Summary of Safe Storage Laws Regarding Children
- You Cannot Be Too Careful With Children and Guns
- Talking to Children About Guns
- Instill a Mind Set of Safety and Responsibility
- Rules for Kids
FSC Practice Test – Chapter 2 Firearms and Children
It is a firearm owner’s responsibility to take all possible steps to make sure a child cannot gain access to firearms. In fact, this responsibility is mandated by California law. The overall abiding rule is to store your gun in a safe and responsible manner at all times. As a firearm owner, you should be aware of the laws regarding children and firearms.
|Online Practice Test
|California Firearm Safety Certificate
|FSC Practice Test
|Firearms and Children
|Practice Test Registration